Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ALTERNATIVE ANIMATION

So actually there are lots of different types and alternative to animation! We learn more in-depth to Stop-Motion, Claymation, Pixilation and Animation for Adults.

Watched Coraline!!

I always wanted to borrow and watch at the school library! We seriously have truck loads of films install at the school library!!! I didn't manage to watch it, as I always tend to pick up action/live film instead of animation wise. Lucky i have the chance to watch during class!!

It was a stop-motion film and was really flabbergast by the quality of the whole animation. A few scene really startled me as it was really scary, buttons as eyes!




Designs of the environment and character was great too. The Russian acrobat, which is Mr. Bobinsky, really caught my attention with the proportion of his body size.




Imagine the numbers of models and set for the whole production!!

No comments:

Post a Comment